The Stamford High School faculty has created the following 21st Century Learning Expectations and will work together to ensure that all students master these skills at a proficient level (or above) by the time they graduate in preparation for college and/or the workplace. Students will have the skills and knowledge necessary to:
1. Read and understand complex texts from all content areas, including visual texts, in order to extract information from them.
2. Write cohesively and cite evidence when synthesizing information from multiple texts.
3. Use critical thinking skills to analyze, interpret, and solve multi-step real-world problems.
4. Conduct research to build and present knowledge individually or in groups.
5. Develop an understanding of a healthy intellectual, physical, social, and emotional lifestyle.
6. Develop an understanding of the meaning of citizenship.
For the school-wide analytic rubrics for our Academic Expectations, please see the "About Us" tab and click on "Accreditation" in the left.