Please watch these step-by-step video tutorials, which will help you navigate the college process checklist, which is also available here!
- How to Sign up for a Rep Visit/Event
- Where to Find a Monthly To Do List
- How to Transfer a College from your “Colleges I’m thinking about” to “Colleges I’m Applying to”
- Adding Colleges to Your College List
- Creating a Common App Account and Matching to Naviance
- Accessing your Document Resources (transcript release/teacher rec form/counselor rec form)
- How to Upload Counselor/Teacher Rec Forms
- How to Request a Teacher LOR
- All Resume Information
Students must make sure they submit their Transcript Release Form (SHS Disclosure Form), which MUST be completed before counselors can release any of your records to your post-secondary schools (College/University/Military/Trade or Tech Schools). If you have any questions you can email your school Counselor
Transcript Release Forms are found under Senior Package in the Document Library on Naviance OR by completing it through the link here!
Please visit the College & Career Center page for much more college information!